|Publisher:||Network 23, Bandersnatch Press was an authorized agent|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
MaxZine is a gen Max Headroom anthology.
From an ad in Zine Scene: "A Max Headroom zine for our time -- or 20 minutes into the future!"
MaxZine 1 was published in 1990 and contains 150 pages.
- Nothing to Sneeze At by Jane Tesh, illustrated by Diana Stein (5)
- Mon Bon Ami by Gail Mihara, illustrated by June Robertson (17)
- Is It Live or Is It Simulex? by Jane Tesh, illustrated by June Robertson (27)
- Five in the Fringes by Pam Spurlock, illustrated by Diana Stein (50)
- Solar Flares by Jane Tesh, illustrated by Diana Stein (72)
- a detailed description of all the televised episodes and alphabetized reference guide compiled by Pam Spurlock
MaxZine 2 was published in 1993.
- Summary from the publisher, "Bored? Miserable? Looking for that higher purpose in your life? Boy, do I have the solution for you! Network 23 is proud to present that widely-acclaimed, long-awaited sequel to MaxZine (the prototype). Yes! It's real! It's yours!! It's fabulously pink! It's MaxZine 2."
- three poems by Teri Sarick
- "Ghosts" by Jane Tesh
- "Faint Hearts" by Jeff Morris
- "A Max Headroom Interview Featuring The Hal 9000" by David S.
- "Adoption" by Pam Spurlock
- "Changes" by Jane Tesh
- "Leaf Lovers" by L.C. Wells
- "Process Of Elimination" by Pam Spurlock
- front cover: Sandy Schreiber