|Fandom:||Sherlock (BBC), panfandom|
|URL:||Destination: Toast! â€” Fandom stats, Archived version|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Destination: Toast! is a fandom statistics blog.
"I make a lot of posts about the statistics of fandom — mostly AO3, since that’s the most easily searchable archive I know of."
ToastyStats: Fandom statistical analyses is the stats-only side blog.
Table of Contents
- Big picture analyses
- Shipping and relationship categories
- Languages and cultures of fandom
- Popularity metrics
- Platform Comparisons (AO3, FFN, Wattpad, deviantART)
- Stats about original stories/canon
- Sherlockian analyses
- Harry Potter
- Other fandoms
- Meta resources
- Media coverage
- Fandom stats by other people
- Which are the biggest ships on AO3?
- It's not just you -- there is a lot of M/M slash on AO3
- Sherlockian fandom stats (221B Con 2014)
- Femslash: where is it?
- Completion rates on AO3
- Warnings on AO3
- Sherlockian fandom stats (Bay Area Sherlock Con 2014)
- Sherlockian fandom stats (Seattle Sherlock Con, January 2015)
- A statistical year in fandom: 2015
- F/F Stats (Femslash February 2016)
- Check Please!: Zimbits is canon! ... What happens in fandom?
- Omegaverse: Which characters get tagged most often with specific A/B/O roles?
- Gender representation in movies vs. movie fanworks
- How many fanworks are there on Wattpad?
- What languages are AO3 and FFN fanworks written in?
- How often is Sherlock tagged as asexual in different ships?
- Relationship categories in different versions of Sherlock Holmes
- Shipping on Wattpad vs. AO3 and FFN