|Date(s):||September 5, 2006 - December 2011|
|Fandom:||X-Men (any universe)|
|URL:||http://cruellyhandsome.livejournal.com; archive link|
Click here for related articles on Fanlore.
- 2. Please use an LJ cut for posting stories and graphics. Links are also welcome. You are welcome to post a few icons as a preview and then LJ cut or link to the rest. If you don't know how to make a cut, here's LJ's useful FAQ about LJ Cuts.
- 3. Please make sure to rate any stories or artwork that are R, M, or above as such so that any young members will know what they are about to view. We are happy to accept (and down right eager to have) NC-17 or MA rated posts so long as you rate them appropriately and hide them behind an LJ cut. It is technically illegal for minors to view that kind of stuff so please follow the rating system. This way if some minor's mouse just so happens to click on a link, it is completely their fault.
- 4. The nature of our dear Mystique allows her to assume so many shapes. So all pairings are welcome here so long as it's Mystique and Magneto together in some way. m/f, m/m, f/f, threesomes, moresomes, etc. All kinks are allowed. Give fair warning to the faint of heart.
- 5. Don't flame people. It's mean, uncooth, and uncivilized. You're better than that. Give constructive criticism instead. Don't spam this community.
- 6. Please do not advertise in this community unless your post somehow relates to Magneto, Mystique, or the X-Men. Posts of this nature are reviewed by the moderators and allowed or deleted based on our whim. (Or by how bitchy angelofsnow is feeling that day.)
- 7. Introduction posts are encouraged but not required. Be friendly with each other and get to know one another. Post comments. Making friends is one of the most rewarding aspects of LJ.
- Last update December 15, 2011