|Editor(s):||Bill Brennan, Ruth Fink-Winter|
|Date(s):||September 1995-July 2006|
|Fandom:||Rocky Horror Picture Show|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Crazed Imaginations is a Rocky Horror Picture Show zine. It contains art, fiction, articles, and interviews.
It began in September 1995 and was published monthly. The last issue was number 106 in July 2006.
A list of issues and their contents (up to issue 103) is here.
Crazed Imaginations 1 was published in Sept. 1995.
- Fiction "A Leap to the Left," "Revenge of the Old Queen."
- AP Guide review
Crazed Imaginations 103 was published in March 2004.
- Guest Eddie-torial: How not to do Rocky
- Star Beat: Farewell to Hugh Cecil, Susan Musical, Barry news, Tim news, Meatloaf, Richard statue in New Zealand
- Fan Bio: Mike Bennett part 2
- Cast News: Arizona-Broadway Bound and Gagged, South Carolina Rockypalooza How to: Columbia’s Tail Coat, Building a creation tank, Tips on buying a radio ad RHS: Spartanburg, SC
- Interview with parody artist "The Great Luke Ski" Luke Sienkowski
- Holding a convention: Rocky Horror Down Under, Sept. 2002
- The Last Word: Defining and putting on your character
- Crazed Imaginations: Message from the Editor (accessed 15 November 2012)