Chronicle (Doctor Who and Blake's 7 zine)
|Editor(s):||Ed Rackstraw and Sarah Jane Powell|
|Fandom:||Doctor Who & Blake's 7|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Chronicle is a gen Doctor Who and Blake's 7 anthology.
It is digest-sized.
Reacations and Reviews
This zine was on the all-B7 list, but as it turns out, it's multimedia: DW and B7. I have copies of #s 2 and 3, and got the title of the B7 story in #1 from the letters of comment in #2 (although they didn't say enough to make it clear what season it was -- only that it's *not* PGP). I don't know what was in #4.
The stories are pretty good. I was especially struck by the two post-Star One Blake stories in #3, which would have fit right into "What on Earth Happened to You?"."The Exile" in #2 is confusing. The natural assumption is that it's about Cally, but the protagonist is never named, and so it could perhaps be some other Auron exiled for dissidence. The title page is a photo of someone I don't recognize. 
Chronicle 1 was published in December 1987 and contains 46 pages.
- Margaret Scroggs, "Trapped" Blake's 7
- Doctor Who
- perhaps someStar Trek
- original fantasy and science fiction
- other unknown content
Chronicle 2 was published in April 1988 and contains 44 pages.
- Wendy Ingle, "The Exile" (S0; C?) Blake's 7
- two pieces of Blake's 7 art by Tich and L. Anthony
- some Doctor Who content
Chronicle 3 was published in October 1988 and contains 43 pages.
- Contact by Ros Williams (7 pages) (Blake's 7)
- Pipe Dreams (3 pages) (Blake's 7)
- Driven Game (7 pages) (Blake's 7)
- Country Of The Blind (3 pages) (Doctor Who)
- Never and Always Touching (5 pages) (Doctor Who)
- Trouble Abroad (5 pages) (Doctor Who)
Chronicle 4 was published in March 1990.
- Sarah J. Powell, "Stayin' Alive" (S3; Ta-V; humor) Blake's 7
- "Feedback on Chronicle 3" (comments on the stories in #3, from various readers)
- unknown Doctor Who content