Carol Danvers/Wanda Maximoff
|Pairing:||Carol Danvers/Wanda Maximoff|
|Fandom:||Marvel, X-Men, The Avengers|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
At The Shipper's Manifesto, garrideb wrote on the ships appeal:
So Why Should I Ship Them?
First and foremost, I feel that they have personalities that go really well together. Where Carol is impulsive, Wanda is a bit more careful. Where Wanda might use introspection, Carol might take action. They aren't opposites, but they're different enough to complement each other. They will approach conflicts in different ways, which always makes for the best Marvel Team-Ups.
Then there's their history. Their friendship has been through things that would brake most friendships, and yet they still end up caring about each other and comforting each other. And as much as I have mixed feelings over the Bad Things that have happened to Carol and Wanda, I'll admit that the obstacles they've faced give a fanfic writer a lot to work with. That blend of camaraderie and angst has done wonders for other pairings I've seen.
- cropped part of a commission! carolwandaaaaa., Archived version by ironfries
- Carol and Wanda by little-wallflower18
- Waiting for the girlfriend to arrive :)), Archived version by mirabel-chan
- When The Lights Go On Again by elspethdixon and seanchai
- On the Slopes of Mount Wundagore by Muccamukk