Carol Danvers/Jessica Drew
|Pairing:||Carol Danvers/Jessica Drew|
|Fandom:||Marvel, The Avengers|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
- 'Stole this from Spidey, too.' by Shirozora
- Kiss by Flauschtraut
- Captain Marvel and Spider-Woman by Nia90
- AVENGERS : just friends? by LadyNorthstar
- sigh, Archived version by illusti
- i can’t finish _(´ཀ`」 ∠)_, Archived version by idkanatomy
- put them back in poetry (if only i knew how) by singlalellaby, No one knows why Carol and Steve came home from the war and opened up a diner in the middle of a recession, except Carol was nicknamed 'Cheeseburger' for a reason and Steve apparently got those muscles from kneading a lot of bread dough when he was a teenager. [Diner AU]
- once you live a good story by pummelwhack, Carol and Jessica redefine what it means to be happy, in the context of coffee, philosophy, and each other. Or: the one where Carol and Steve own a used bookstore, Sam runs the coffee shop next door, and Jessica searches for more than what life is currently offering her.
- He Picked the Wrong One by beckydawolf, When Captain Marvel and Spider-Woman are knocked unconscious on a mission, they wake up in a world a lot like their own. In fact, it's almost identical. Except that the Civil War never happened, Jess doesn't seem to exist and their Carol is dead. Oh and then there's Natasha Stark. Turns out, slipping between universes might not even be the most complicated part of this mess.