Bread & Butter
|Title:||Bread & Butter|
|Publisher:||The M Press|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
From the flyer: "Former police detective Adrian Monk has suffered from intensified obsessive-compulsive disorder and a variety of phobias since the murder of his wife, Trudy, in 1997. Despite his photographic memory and his amazing ability to piece tiny clues together, he is now on psychiatric leave from the San Francisco Police Department. Aided by his friend and practical nurse, Sharona Fleming, Monk works as a freelance detective/consultant, hoping to convince his former boss, Captain Stottlemeyer, to allow him to return to the force. While Monk may be her 'bread and butter,' sometimes even Sharona can get fed up with all of his excentricities. But there are times...few and far between...when a feeling seems to growing between them. Could there possibly be more to their relationship than just sani-wipes?"
Bread & Butter has cover by Melody C.
- Full of Surprises by Allison L. F. (Adrian and Sharona realize that they have feelings for each other) (3)
- Touch by Melody C. (It had to happen sometime) (21)
- The Truth About Lois Lane by Melody C. (Sharona is reminded of the implications of her relationship with Monk) (25)
- One Foot Out of Hell by Melody C. (The way it was before they came to be) (28)
- Loss by DragonLady (Memory of an old friend) (31)
- Through the Woods by DragonLady (Not even camping is simple for Adrian Monk) (33)
- Another Saturday Night by A.J. Spencer (Sharona begins to realize there’s a deeper reason for why Monk keeps calling her whenever she goes out on a date, insisting she come over) (59)
- A Perfect Love by Melody C. (Which is letting go of fear) (64)