Analogue: A Hate Story
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Video Game Fandom|
|Name:||Analogue: A Hate Story|
|Release date:||February 1, 2012|
|External links:||official site|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Analogue: A Hate Story is a visual novel created by Christine Love. A sequel, Hate Plus, was released in 2013.
Set centuries after Love's earlier work, Digital: A Love Story, Analogue revolves around an unnamed investigator, who is tasked with discovering the reason for an interstellar ship's disappearance once it reappears after 600 years.
Analogue is often held as being one of the first western made visual novels to break into the indie game market, paving the way for similar games to be released soon after. Its creation within the Ren'py visual novel engine also brought further legitimacy to their community.
- MUTE by 2gold
- tiny doodle of @christinelove ’s Mute from Analogue: A Hate Story. by neomonki
- Pale Bride by fairymascot
- Sick daughter by abstractcactus
- So I finally played Analogue: A Hate Story by evayoblog
Archives & Fannish Links
- Analogue: A Hate Story/Hate Plus works at AO3
- ^ "wikipedia". Archived from the original on 2022-06-01.