|Pairing:||Ron Weasley/Hermione Granger|
|Alternative name(s):||The Good Ship, R/Hr, RW/HG|
|Archives:||Checkmated, The Sugar Quill|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Ron/Hermione refers to the romantic pairing of Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter fandom. The pairing is perhaps best know as one side of the fandom's epic shipwar that occurred while the fandom was still open and relatively young.
Harry/Ginny & OBHWF
Many Ron/Hermione shippers often identified as Harry/Ginny shippers as well, especially during the shipwars of the early fandom. The term "One Big Happy Weasley Family" (OBHWF) was thus coined to encompass both pairings and provide a unified front against the Harmonians.
However, not all Ron/Hermione shippers necessarily support Harry/Ginny. Many, especially early-on, preferred Harry romantically disentangled for the series' conclusion, and after the release of Half-Blood Prince, the Harry/Luna ship gained reasonable popularity among R/Hr shippers. Additionally, many R/Hr fans prefer Harry to be paired with Draco Malfoy, and many Harry/Draco fics also feature Ron/Hermione.
Archives & Fansites
- Checkmated, for fic featuring R/Hr and non-contradictory pairings
- The Sugar Quill, for "canon-compliant" (R/Hr & H/G) fic and fanart
- Phoenexsong.net, for R/Hr and H/G fic and fanart
- After the End by Arabella and Zsenya
- The Book of Morgan Le Fey and The Final Reckoning by LavenderBrown
- The Price of Love by RogueSugah