Erin Gilbert/Jillian Holtzmann
|Pairing:||Jillian Holtzmann/Erin Gilbert|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Holtzmann worked with Abby Yates at Kenneth P. Higgins Institute in the research of the paranormal, her connection to Abby would later serve to introduce her to Erin. Holtzmann joined Abby and Erin at Aldridge Mansion, after Abby agreed to take down the book "Ghosts from Our Past Both Literally & Figuratively: The Study of the Paranormal" from the internet, once Erin took her and Jillian to the Museum and introduced them to Ed Mulgrave Jr.
The three later witnessed the appearance of the ghost of Gertrude Aldridge, which they filmed, and would later become viral on the internet, but was also the result of both Abby and Holtzmann being fired from from Kenneth P. Higgins Institute and Erin being fired from Columbia University. Holtzmann and Erin went on to form the Ghostbusters alongside Abby and Patty Tolan.
Erin/Holtzman is the juggernaut pairing of the fandom by far.
Common Tropes & Fanon
- Angst in relation to Erin's anxiety.
- Meet the Parents - Typically Erin's parents.
- Fake Dating.
- Holtzmann's pocketknife gift to Erin having a more significant meaning then shown in the film,
- Another HoltzBert because I’m head over heals for this ship♥ by slashpalooza
- Colored that ish, yo👌🏾 by kenndal-draws-a-thing
- a guide on flirting with ur own girlfriend by jillian holtzmann by randomsplashes
- Headcanon that Holtzmann have a lot of fun toying with dress codes to mess with snobbish people at formal events. by toodrunktofindaurl
- Celebrate the Me Yet To Come by Vera (Vera_DragonMuse), She is deeply strange and strangely deep. She looks in the void and the void blinks first. This is how Jillian Holtzman makes herself.
- i don't wanna give you up (i don't wanna let you love somebody else but me) by notcaycepollard, Erin Gilbert is not the first straight girl Jillian Holtzmann has ever fallen for.
- Bits and Pieces by heykaylabeth, Jillian Holtzmann isn't exactly an open book. But Erin Gilbert really likes opening books.
- this is exactly how I pictured I would die! by dontstraytoofar, Holtz, if you asked what her favourite thing in the world was when she was 19, she’d probably say peanut butter and marshmallow sandwiches and her particle destabilizer she made when she was 12. She’s 32, and if you asked her now it starts with sandwiches with the crust cut off and ends with Erin Gilbert.