A Hunting We Will Go
|Title:||A Hunting We Will Go|
|Publisher:||Agent With Style|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
A Hunting We Will Go is a gen 196-page Supernatural anthology. Publisher's summary: "With a gorgeous color cover by Suzan Lovett, this zine contains enthralling long stories that will hold you spellbound with every turn of the page."
NOTE: links to fics below are dead.
- Things That Go Bump in the Light by K. Hanna Korossy (1)
- Little Bastard by Kittsbud. A rural haunting, a cursed car, and a dead screen idol are all in a day's work for the Winchesters. (14)
- Tailspin by Pixel_0 (43)
- Better the Devil by Irismay42 (94)
- Citizen Hunter by K. Hanna Korossy (137)
- End of the Innocence by BJxmas. Every hunter has his first hunt. Dean only wanted to erase the memory of the Shtriga and prove to his dad he was a man. Problem was he was still a child, a young boy with a tender heart. To do the job Dean learns to build his walls. (152)