|Type:||Fanwriter, Moderator, Reccer, meta writer|
|Fandoms:||Star Trek: Voyager (1999-2000)|
X-Men Movieverse (2000-2001)
Queer as Folk US (2003-2005)
Stargate Atlantis (2005 - present)
Due South (2008)
Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles (2008 - ?)
Star Trek (2009)
American Idol (2009-2010)
|Communities:||ASC, ASCEML, ClarkLex, ClarkLexFic, PTFever, Schronicles, Wolverineandrogue, WRBeta, Xmenmoviefanfic|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Seperis has been involved in fandom since 1999.
In her introductory bio in the Kiscon 2011 program book:
- I've been a Trek fan pretty much since birth, where I watched Star Trek religiously in reruns until episode memorization commenced; when I was eleven, Star Trek: The Next Generation premiered and I watched it from pilot to finale. Bitter about Deep Space Nine and Voyager taking its place, I turned to the professional Trek novels for TOS and TNG and then in 1999, three things happened; I found the internet, Voyager, and fanfiction all at once. I also discovered Deep Space Nine in reruns, so at this point, the only Trek I'm still boycotting is Enterprise, and I'm pretty sure I'll break for it fairly soon.
- "I entered fandom near the end of the most active usenet period and when it was entering mailing lists; I made the jump from lists to LJ in 2002 and have been there ever since. Primarily, I'm a fanfic writer. Star Trek Voyager was my first fandom and where I wrote my first fanfiction "Manipulation", a Paris/Torres episode extension of "Someone to Watch Over Me."
Star Trek XI
- War Games (2010). Epic Kirk/Spock novel, ~109,000 words. The Federation and the Romulan Empire have been on the verge of war for what sometimes feels like forever; this is the place where what passes for peace might end.
- So Are They All, All Honourable Men (02/2009)
- Privileges of Rank (02/2009)
- Truth Is a Whisper (03/2009)
- Summer Country (01/2009)
- Tintagel (04/2009)
- As Wide as the Sky [alternate link], first published in Surfacing #1 in 2007.
- And All the World Beneath (08/2007). Post-apocalyptic SGA/SPN crossover.
In 2008, Seperis hosted an updated variation of the 2001 Dead Letters Challenge.
- "Any and all of my fanfic has open permission to dvd commentary, remix, podfic, sequel, prequel, translate into another language, or re-work in a new medium, with full attribution to sources. Please email if you do so I can see it, because I'd love to see what you've done and tell people about it." at LJ user profile and at AO3 profile page (both accessed 14 May 2011)