|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
The fanfiction was mostly linked off site to other archives or the authors' own pages.
- Adi - Adi's Writing and Rambling
- Adrienne - Into Oblivion
- Athena - Ivanova and Talia Story Page
- Aunt Beast - Aunt Beast's Babylon 5 Fanfiction
- Beagle - Alternate Universe Today
- CalR - Le Plume et l' Epee
- David J. Barker - Alternate Universe Today
- F. Sullivan - Alternate Universe Today
- Fewthistle - Endless Voyage
- Flan - All You Can Eat Flan
- Gok - Kimmi's Addiction Page
- Isoline Sanderson - Alternate Universe Today
- Jakie - Alternate Universe Today
- Jazmine - How Love Should Be
- Jennifer Lee - How Love Should Be
- Jeri-Tallee Dawson - jdt's Own
- Kimmi - Kimmi's Addiction Page
- Kimberlee - Alternate Universe Today
- Kylara Ingress - It Takes All Kinds
- Lara W.
- Lizzy - Stories of the Stars
- Masque - Susan Ivanova is God
- Meggie - Maeg's Home of Fanfic
- Metis - Ivanova is Captain
- Penumbra - The Pink Rabbit Consortium
- RalSt - Passion and Perfection
- Rebecca Hall - The Pink Rabbit Consortium
- Sandy - The Book of Morpheus
- Sel Vacantie - Sel's Stories Page
- Shanialuva - Susan Ivanova is God
- Sharon Graves
- Sidra - Erotic FanFiction: Babylon 5
- Slacker Caste - The Pink Rabbit Consortium
- Stranger - Visions Before Midnight
- Tina - Fountain of Castalia
- Titanian - Visions Before Midnight
- V. Hayrabedian - Visions Before Midnight
- Vaxen - PWaXen Vaxen Website
- Velvet - Mindwalker's Realm
- Vic Barbeler - The Sky's The Limit
- Virago - The Slash Homepage
- Xavier - The Book of Morpheus
- Xita - Between The Sheets
- Zyuri Elisa Nobe - Fluidic Space
- Mindwalkers TS members - MindWalkers TS yahoo group
Lyrics from popular songs, e.g. Ladies and Gentlemen We Are Floating In Space by Spiritualized and Damn, I Wish I Was Your Lover by Sophie B. Hawkins.
Talia/Susan quotes from Babylon 5 episodes.
Versions of scenes from episodes re-written in different accents, i.e.
Midnight on the Firing Line
(enter southern belle, Mizzy Winters inta C&C)
Talia: Evenin', Loootenant Commander Ivanova. Maaah, ain't yoo prettier than magnolias in summer nightime bloom, Ah reckon.
Ivanova: Yes'm! 'Scuse me a moment, ma'am!
Talia: Iffen yuh don't mind mah introducing mahself, Ah'm Talia Winters, at yoor service, ma'am. Licensed commercial telepath, Psi-Corps rating P-5, pleased tuh meetch y'all. Ah was assigned to Babylon 5 a few weeks ago tuh this day of our Good Lawd.
Ivanova: Heah now!! give a hollar tuh them fighter jacks tuh move them lazy bayou behinds 'fo Ah move 'em, y'heah?? Ah want them ships spic-and-spanning fit tuh tan a Yankee, yessuh!!
Talia: Lawdy. mah daddy and momma deah, bless its sweet soul, name of Psi-Corps, done got these regoolations, yuh see, and them regoolations have me fit tuh tied Ah should log in with yoo, ma'am. Ah reckon yoo be the second in command, ma'am. Land, but Ah've tried reachin' yoo three times, worsen' Jesus in Gethsemene. Yoo been mighty busy, yuh sweet thang. Ah figured Ah'd try the direct approach, Ah reckon.
- Babylon 5
- Babylon 5 Symbols
- Babylon 5 Wingdings
- Babylon Industrial
- Babylon 5 Hollow
- The Great Machine
- Two interviews with Andrea Thompson (Talia).
- Rogue Sanctuary - Dialogues Page (accessed via Wayback 30 September 2009)