User talk:Mrs. Potato Head
Typos Quake Before Me,(That is how I find them)
My pleasure! Remember, I do the easy stuff to save you for the tricky manoeuvres. Some of the ones I got today were oddities caused by the typeface of the particular mimeo machine they used. Don't feel bad at all!
I have been linking the References directly to the specific issues of the zines, etc. Should I continue? Theory is, it makes it quicker for the reader to find the proper page. Bobdog54 (talk) 22:03, 14 March 2016 (UTC)
- Yes, it's a very difficult typeface to translate. I've tried a number of different things with The LOC Connection -- some more successful than others. I love the fact you have my back on this, Bobdog. Regarding direct links to specific issues, I agree it is much neater and much more helpful when they go right to the issue. If you're up for continuing, I'm all for that plan. --MPH (talk) 22:43, 14 March 2016 (UTC)
- I stand in appreciation of all of the work that you have done recently. Should I send you some soothing eyedrops and equally soothing chocolate?
- I shall continue as I have been dancing through to this point. For variety, I dip into the list of stories from way back when, work on that list and then swing over to the recent changes. Keeps me from getting bored. Take care.** Bobdog54 (talk) 19:53, 15 March 2016 (UTC)
- Eyedrops, yes. A cold pack for my wrist would be good, too. :) --MPH (talk) 20:13, 15 March 2016 (UTC)
- My hands are having sympathy pains! Would you like me to take a look at the West-Con pages? I can alternate between The Clipper Ship and the Conference. That Clipper Ship guy sure does like to whine! He has a very unique outlook on life, by golly. Be kind to yourself. Bobdog54 (talk) 21:50, 27 April 2016 (UTC)
- You mean MediaWest? Why don't you hold off a bit on those; I'm doing a major revamp and organization which will take me a few weeks, and then I'm going to add a lot more -- I don't want to have you do work you don't need to as they're still in a big state of flux. When I get to a sort-of stopping place, I'll let you know and then you can work your magic. --MPH (talk) 22:21, 27 April 2016 (UTC)
I can look at that article
Would you have a look at the new material?
I've started adding some new material to Queen (Dragonriders of Pern story). I haven't really done much yet on the discussion of FFA/Coal wank. However, I've added the exchange of comments on AO3 on which most of the wank was based.
- I will, Greer. --MPH (talk) 11:55, 14 April 2016 (UTC)
The thumbnails are now appearing really big... I know there is an upgrade, so I am just going to assume it's a temporary blip and that they will go back to the size they were rather than trying to adjust... Hope that's right. I'm in the chatroom, but nobody else is :( --Aralias (talk) 20:12, 26 April 2016 (UTC)