User talk:Mrs. Potato Head
Page Title Suggestions?
I want to make a page about fanworks which "feminize" male characters, but am quite aware of the problems with this label; many fans would define this practice not as feminization but infantilzation. While the page should certainly discuss this topic, I'm now left wondering what to title the page, and am hesitant about walking into a minefield. --MPH (talk) 18:04, 1 February 2015 (UTC)
- How about "Alternate Portrayals of Masculinity in Fandom" or "Alternate Portrayals of Male Characters"? It puts focus on the male characters, and gives you freedom to explore all the aspects of the different ways fandom writes them? --Alex (talk) 19:06, 1 February 2015 (UTC)
- OOh, I like that. It gives it all sorts of room to roam. If someone wants to tweak the title later, they are, as always, more than welcome to do so. --MPH (talk) 20:39, 1 February 2015 (UTC)
We don't have a general page for this? --MPH (talk) 21:28, 26 February 2015 (UTC)
Avon a Terrible Aspect
- You're welcome. I'm thrilled that you made this page. I'll try to find some more info. I'm also working on a page right now about a similar endeavor, the ST:DS9 tie-in by the actor who portrayed Elim Garak. --MPH (talk) 16:46, 1 March 2015 (UTC)
Moving Pages to Subcategories
Hi, I noticed you moved several pages to non-existing fandom subcategories. I created the missing subcategories Category:Highlander Fanfiction and Category:Stargate SG-1 Fanfiction. For future reference, please create the fandom subcategory before moving the pages because otherwise the pages just disappear from the fandom cats. --Doro (talk) 10:51, 2 March 2015 (UTC)
- I don't know how to properly create the subcategories; I mess it up every time. I figured by getting them all in one spot (clicking on the red) would make it easier, and be a signal for help, for someone who knew what they were doing to assist. Thanks for fixing them, Doro. --MPH (talk) 13:09, 2 March 2015 (UTC)
Original K/S Press #94 LOC re: Touch
If you can send me the copy I can compare it to the first letter in the article about "Touch". There appears to be a missing word(s) and in all cases it is better to go to the source - you.
- Just sent you an email! --MPH (talk) 22:09, 31 March 2015 (UTC)
Does anyone know if there are other interviews in this series? http://web.archive.org/web/20040129122836/http://www.geocities.com/mustangsally78/emuse.htm --MPH (talk) 22:49, 6 April 2015 (UTC)