|Fandoms:||10 Things I Hate About You, Alias, Angel, Anne of Green Gables, Arrested Development, Bandom, Battlestar Galactica, The Breakfast Club, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Care Bears, The Dead Zone, Die Hard, due South, Ender's Game, Everwood, Everything is Illuminated, The Faculty, Firefly, Grease, Grey's Anatomy, Hard Core Logo, Harry Potter, Heroes, Homicide: Life on the Street, La Femme Nikita, Law & Order: SVU, LOTR RPS, Medium, My So-Called Life, NCIS, The O.C., Ocean's 11, One Tree Hill, St. Elmo's Fire, Roswell, Smallville, Stargate: Atlantis, Supernatural, The West Wing, Wilby Wonderful, X-Men 2, Young Guns, RPS|
|URL:||lalejandra's fic archive website|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Lalejandra wrote extensively in due South from around 2004 to 2006. Per is currently writing mostly in bandom. Per's website is out of date, but the complete archive of per's fanworks is on the AO3.
sprat says of Lalejandra's due South writing:
- "I think of Lalejandra primarily as a Ray K writer. She didn't write exclusively from Ray K's pov and there wasn't anything lacking in her other characterisations by any means, but her Ray K was just such a beautiful thing: twitchy and emphatic, vulnerable and sweet and aggressive and hilarious. She was definitely one of the writers who made me fall in ~love with Ray K."
- D R A W N (Fraser/Kowalski) was co-written with serialkarma for the Ink challenge and dS flashfiction. Ray likes to write on himself (and you know he totally does, too). Fraser notices.
- i let you have it, i let you have it is gorgeous and painful and hot. It's threesome fic with an OFC, but really it's F/K fic; the OFC is a conduit (and yeah, the fucked-upness of that is part of it).
- Band of Gold is a story in which Ray K is 18 and therefore kind of an idiot.
- sprat, due South Author Profile: Lalejandra posted on 9 November 2009 (Accessed 19 November 2009)