|Trope · Genre|
|Related:||steampunk, cyborgs, robot, noir, dystopia, space AU|
|See Also:||science fiction|
|Tropes · Slash Tropes · Tropes by Fandom|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Cyberpunk is a sub-genre of science-fiction. Some fandoms fall under that header due to their canon, such as Blade Runner or The Matrix, and thus have many fanworks staying within that genre. In other fandoms cyberpunk can be realized as alternate universe or especially in SF fandoms as a stylistic choice with just slight twisting, without it becoming AU entirely.
- A Casting of Swords by Neil Faulkner in Stadler Link. Russ Massey describes it as as close to Gibsonesque cyberpunk as B7 gets.
- Tannhauser Gate by trinityofone. SGA fusion with Blade Runner, created for Artword (2006)
- Synthesis by thingswithwings (2007)
- Cool Hand Luke by fiercelydreamed (2008)
- Shock To The System by naye (created for SGA Genficathon 2008)
- Blink by lavvyan (created for McShep Match 2008)
- Stargazing by lavvyan (created for SGA Santa 2008)
- The Fourteenth of Green by kyuuketsukirui (created for McShep Match 2009)
- Neither Death Nor Glory by snarkydame (created for SGA Genficathon 2010)
- The Electric Things Have Their Life Too by steammmpunk (created for Painted Spires 2008)
- Stargazing by mystisblom. (created for Painted Spires 2008, inspired lavvyan's story (see above) of the same name)
- Initiating Program by chkc (created for SGA Reverse Bang 2010)
For additional example fanworks in which characters are (becoming) androids or robots, see the robot article.
- Hermit: Reviews of Stadler Link (accessed 14 February 2012)