|Type:||fanfiction writer, meta writer, vidder, reccer, artist|
|Fandoms:||Stargate Atlantis, Supernatural, Torchwood, Afflection, Lotrips, Battlestar Galactica, Highlander, NCIS, Smallville, SG-1|
|URL:||cupidsbow on Dreamwidth, podfic of cupidsbow's stories hosted at the Audiofic Archive|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
"I value transformative works and their related cultures highly, but they are not all I value in life. I also have:
This is not a definitive list of things I've done, but it should give you a sense of the types of textual creation and analysis I do for a living, and how that likely informs my fanworks."
- a Doctorate in Creative Arts (for creative writing)
- published original fiction and essays in actual journals/books
- taught writing at university for several years
- SGA: 8 Ways Not To Write A Fanfic and sequel With Six You Get Unicorns, McShep fandom classic badfic parodies which are also meta deconstructions of the genre.
- SGA: Forbidden Fruit and sequel Windfall, McShep fics in which eating is used as foreplay.
- SGA: Class: Insecta. McShep fic in which John doesn't entirely debugify.
- SGA: Sheppard's Choice. genderfuck fic.
- SGA: Keylines, podvid hosted at the Audiofic Archive. (AO3 text-only version)
- Torchwood: Homme Fatal, or, Five Ways Ianto Jones is Not What He Seems. Canon-related secret agent fic.
- Meta: Essay: The Formula for Writing Sex Scenes, which uses the story "Windfall" to illustrate. (2006)
- Meta, SGA: A Genderfuck Reader in SGA (2007)
- Meta: How Fanfiction Makes Us Poor about women writing and fanfiction. (2007)
- Meta: Clichés and the id: a map to fictional seduction (2009)
- cupidsbow's Position Statement: Fanworks and remix post, 25 May 2011. (Accessed 7 Dec 2011)