Zorro: The Legend Continues
|Title:||Zorro: The Legend Continues|
|Publisher:||Tia's Pals' Press|
|External Links:||Fanzines Published by Tia's Pals' Press|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Zorro: The Legend Continues is a gen anthology. From the publisher: "The adventures of the man in the black mask continue in this collection of short stories, poems, filks & artwork based on the New World Productions series Zorro."
Zorro: The Legend Continues 1 contains 75 pages.
- A Matter of Trust - When Zorro is badly injured, Felipe must get help but, with Alejandro out of town, who can he trust?
- The Christmas Challenge - Zorro faces his ultimate battle in a fight with an old enemy
- Generations - It's twenty years later and Zorro has retired, but will Diego have to resurrect him when his daughter is kidnapped?
- Night Thoughts - Alejandro finally learns his son's secret
Zorro: The Legend Continues 2 was published in 1996 and contains 81 pages.
- Malasuerte - A caballero comes to the pueblo with his ten year old daughter, then dies mysteriously
- To Friends - Diego must stop Alejandro from keeping a promise he made before Diego's birth - that Diego would marry the daughter of his father's old friend
- Courtship - The alcalde tries to take Victoria's tavern away and her only recourse is an emergency late night wedding to Diego
Zorro: The Legend Continues 3 contains 92 pages.
- Unfinished Business - Zorro, trapped by a landslide caused by an earthquake, gets help from an unlikely source
- Burning Hearts - The alcalde tries a new tactic to try to capture Zorro