|Date(s):||Last updated December 17, 2006|
|Archivist:||Evil Genii (AKA Jacqui and Ann Graham)|
|Type:||Fanfic archive & resource|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Devoted Assistant Fanfic Archive
- Dara Sloan
- JJ Arrows
- Ann Graham
- Evil Genii
Swamp Thing Picture Gallery
- Swamp of Dreams
- Patient Zero
- Dark Side of the Mirror
- A Jury of His Fears
- Walk a Mile in My Shoots
- Night of the Dying
Swampy Computer Art
- Graham Wallpaper
- Night of the Dying pic (A/G)
- Cartoonerised A/G
Sounds of Swampy
- Arcane: Graham, come to daddy!!
- Arcane: Play with me man.
- Graham: Absolutely, Sir!
- Graham: Arcane, I really love you! You know that.
- Arcane: I don't have an authentic German accent, because I'm not a bloody German!!
- Graham: Doctor! You're back, you're back!!
- Arcane: Graham, bite me damn you!
- Graham: I think you'll love it.
- Arcane: Truth is for naive lovers Graham
- Arcane: You'll find out what happens when Mr. Graham and I decide to play pirates.
- Arcane: Pentothal didn't work you see. So this is what you would call plan B.
- Graham (desperately): Somebody get help!!!
- Arcane: Iguanius Morphicus. I can tell you this, you don't see many of those about.
- Graham: Would it be easier to just ... kill Dr. Arcane?
- Graham: I mean, there's no telling what creatures out there may be forced to defend themselves. Big creatures. Angry ones!
- Arcane: That is why you betrayed me isn't it Graham? For the enticements.
- Arcane: All that was once mine is now hers. Including my - assistant!
- Arcane: I thought I got rid of you.
- Graham: You'll never be rid of me, Sir.
- Arcane: Well, we'll just have to start over again, won't we old chap?
- Graham: You're a genius Dr. Arcane.
- Arcane: Yes, of course.
- Graham: I hate plants ... and woman!
- Graham: I said you killed Stella!
- Graham (crying): You killed her!!
- Arcane: What are you doing, Graham? Put that down before you shoot yourself.
- Arcane: Put that down or shoot me. One of the two. Decide now!
- Arcane: She's not your bloody possession. She's my wife!!
Songs to Inspire the Muses
- My Immortal by Evanescence
A beautiful song that I think represents Graham's devotion perfectly.
- Numb by Linkin Park
Inspires the question of Graham's background. What led him to Arcane's employee, what choices did he have to make?
- Everybody's Fool by Evanescence
If Graham ever wised up and realised the truth.
- Going Under by Evanescence
How long can Graham take life with Dr. Arcane?
- Cherry Popsicle by Jann Arden
A beautiful song that I think must capture Graham's feelings about Arcane perfectly.
- You Don't Know Me by Jann Arden
How I imagine Graham feels as he watches Dr. Arcane date his countless women.
- Sorry for Myself by Jann Arden
A sad and depressed Graham after he's been insulted (time and time again).
- Never Wanted Anything So Bad by Jann Arden
Yup, that sums up Graham ... Never Wanted Anything so Bad ;)
- It's Not About You by the Ennis Sisters
Inspires the Muse of ActionGraham ... who finally leaves and gets a real life.
- Anything But Down by Sheryl Crow
Graham being realistic about his obsession with Arcane
- Last Christmas by Savage Garden
A muse inspiring song, which may never get written.
- Crash and Burn by Savage Garden
I know it, and you know it. Only Graham is always there for Arcane. Now, why doesn't Arcane know it.
- Walk On by U2
Inspiration for a story I'm working on. Appropriately called 'All That You Can't Leave Behind'
- Wherever You Will Go by The Calling
For once, this song seems to work for the love between Arcane and Tatania.
Swamp Thing Links