The Sacrifices Arc
|Title:||The Sacrifices Arc|
|Date(s):||September 2005-January 2007|
|External Links:||on ff.net, on Skyehawke, Yahoo!Group, lightning.ffstories.net, lightning's journal|
Click here for related articles on Fanlore.
During the time the stories were published, the author wrote approximately a chapter a day and posted it afterwards.
- I've tried to take several clichés (among them Harry being Sorted into Slytherin and having a twin brother who is deemed to be the Boy-Who-Lived) and write a story that's both good and has rounded characterization.
- Saving Connor (~ 75.000 words)
- No Mouth But Some Serpent's (~150.000 words)
- Comes Out of Darkness Morn (~ 265.000 words)
- Freedom and Not Peace (~ 630.000 words)
- Wind That Shakes the Seas and Stars (~ 1.000.000 words)
- A Song In Time of Revolution (~ 910.000 words)
- I Am Also Thy Brother (~ 700.000 words)
- lightningwave's LJ profile, accessed 2009.10.25
- The author on Skyehawke:
A lot of people have asked me this, so I'll put the answer here in case anyone's interested in it: Yes, I did write this story as I went. I wrote a chapter a day, usually, though sometimes a short unnumbered chapter or a second one was posted on the same day. I had an outline, but a large part of the process has been working live without a net.Accessed 25 October 2009