|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
"Only for the Avon fans. A PGP serial where Avon is the suffering hero, with new characters and twists." 
Program Part One was published in 1986 and is 117 pages long.
- Program (15 pages) (episode 1; S5; reprinted from Slave #5)
- Sanctuary (24 pages) (episode 2; S5; reprinted from Slave #6)
- Cache (40 pages) (episode 3; S5)
- Iota Seven (31 pages) ( episode 4; S5)
- Skirmish (26 pages) (episode 5; S5)
Program Part Two was published in 1986 and is 113 pages long.
- Deadlock (33 pages) (episode 6; S5)
- Sacrifice (46 pages) (episode 7; S5)
- Ambush (33 pages) (episode 8; S5)
Program Part Three was published in 1986 and is 122 pages long.
- Loyalty (When the others turn against Avon, he is helpless to prevent them from abandoning him and Kleng now has direct orders to destroy the ship) (37 pages) (episode 9; S5)
- Saviour (Elam’s return to Space Command has unexpected consequences and Avon is powerless to influence anyone’s fate) (40 pages) (episode 10; S5)
- Obligation (Both Avon and Elam may feel that they owe Tycho a lot, but neither is free to repay him) (43 pages) (episode 11; S5)
Program Part Four was published in 1986 and is 117 pages long.
- Harlequin (55 pages) (episode 12; S5)
- Atonement (63 pages) (episode 13; S5)
- from Katspace, Kathryn Andersen.