Mixed Doubles (multifandom zine)
|Editor(s):||Shayne McCormack and Brenda H.|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Mixed Doubles is a gen multi-fandom anthology published in Australia.
Mixed Doubles 1 was published around 1984 and contains 75 pages including an episode guide, fiction and poetry for The Professionals, and show information for The Professionals, Alias Smith and Jones, Knight Rider, Wild Wild West, Greatest American Hero, Scarecrow and Mrs King and Randall and Hopkirk (Deceased).
Mixed Doubles 2 contains 192 pages. Cover art is by Susan Campbell; interior art is by Lynne Henricks, Shayne McCormack, and Catherine Schlein.
- Starsky and Hutch - A Study in Relationships by Terri Beckett (6)
- A Discussion of Starsky and Hutch by Wendy Patterson (8)
- A Discussion of Remington Steele by Pamela Freeman (9)
- Spellbinding Steele by Pamela Freeman (Remington Steele) (12)
- A Discussion of Simon & Simon by Christine Jeffords (17)
- Little Miracles by Christine Jeffords--A Christmas story along the lines of "Yes, Virginia". (Simon & Simon) (21) (reprinted in The Brothers File)
- Wronga Numba by Susan Clarke (Greatest American Hero) (56)
- Bodie's Lament (The Ojuka Situation) by Gloria Burritt (poem) (The Professionals) (59)
- Seven Nights In Bangkok by Karen Miller (The Professionals) (this may have been later published as a stand-alone zine) (61)
- My Brother by Shayne McCormack (poem) (148)
- A Discussion of The Man From UNCLE by Charlene Kirby (149)
- The Come Into My Parlour Affair by Charlene Kirby (The Man From UNCLE) (152)
- The Price of Friendship by Brenda Hotop (Alias Smith and Jones) (167)
- Letters of Comment on the First Issue (188)