|URL:||LiveJournal (deleted and purged)|
slash journal (deleted and purged)
Art gallery at The Quidditch Pitch
Harry & Ron art at PSA
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Marta's LiveJournal has been deleted, and ArtDungeon.net is no longer online. However, much of her art can still be found online, either shared by fans (e.g. see the artdungeon tag on Tumblr), via the Wayback Machine-archived copy of her website, or at the Harry Potter Lexicon or The Harry Potter Companion, where her art was featured with her permission.
One reviewer writes of Marta's art:
- "I think it’s almost beyond question that Marta T is the most well-known and the most popular Harry Potter fanartist when it comes to drawing canon scenes. Her level of detail, depiction of characters, and beautiful layouts just drop you straight into the middle of the Harry Potter stories, and she is one of the three or four artists whose work I originally began collecting, that led to this website [The Harry Potter Companion]."
Marta's art was popular for icons and other website graphics, and Marta gave blanket permission for her art to be used in icons. euterpeslullaby and reila each put together LiveJournal mood themes of Marta's art.
Cover for the French fanzine Les Mondes Magiques de Harry Potter (2003)
"Sirius Black taking his O.W.L.s" - Based on a scene from Order of the Phoenix (2003)
"Charlie Weasley" (c. 2003-2004)
"Sunlit Days" - A Harry/Ginny scene from Half-Blood Prince (2005)
- slashiet Community Info. (Archived 28 July 2005 by the Wayback Machine.)
- The Harry Potter Lexicon. HPL: About the Artists. 02 September 2009. (Accessed 01 February 2011.)
- Marta T at the Harry Potter Companion, dated Jan 2010.WebCite.
- ArtDungeon.net's F.A.Q. (archived 05 September 2011 by the Wayback Machine). She also gave her permission in her LiveJournal profile (archived 11 April 2004).
- euterpeslullaby at crackified. Other - Artdungeon.net. 19 June 2005. (Accessed 24 June 2013.)
- reila at quabble. Seviet Mood Theme. 24 August 2005. (Accessed 24 June 2013.)