Celebrations (Professionals zine)
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
"... what the flyer doesn't say is how handsome these two zines are. They're bound in silver and gold respectively and (unusually for Gryphon) also contain some lovely artwork As to the stories, the line-up of authors contains many of the best-loved writers in our fandom. O Yardley, Sebastian, HG, Kitty Fisher, Jenny Parkinson" 
Celebrations 1 contains 139 pages and a b/w interior drawing by Cleo of Cowley, Bodie and Doyle. It has a gold cover.
- Moleskin Blues by O Yardley - 7 pages
- The Constant Tin Soldier by Ashlea George - 24 pages
- Early Days by Cherilyn - 3 pages
- Streets of Sorrow by Christy - 22 pages
- One and One Makes Two by Ginny - 3 pages
- Pillow Talk by Kitty Berman - 10 pages
- Breakfast at Tiffany's by Sebastian - 6 pages
- A Reluctant Partnership by Jay Trent - 25 pages
- Extra Curricular Activities by Mo - 9 pages
- Pleasure Proven by Kitty Fisher - 27 pages
Reactions and Reviews: Issue 1
"Moleskin Blues" by O Yardley is set in the CI5 world and evolves around Doyle's new moleskin trousers and their effect on Bodie.
"The Constant Tin Soldier" by Ashlea George is an alternate universe story.
"Early Days" by Cherilyn is an orign story about Bodie's and Doyle's first meeting.
"Streets of Sorrow" by Christy is an emotional hurt/comfort story detailing Doyle's awakened memories of his past. This story was Christy's first fan fiction.
"One and One Makes Two" by Ginny is a humorous story told from Murphy's pov.
"Pillow Talk" by Kitty Berman is a first-time story.
"Breakfast at Tiffiny's" by Sebastian features Bodie and Doyle waiting in a van for Cowley, heated feelings, and auto-eroticism.
"A Reluctant Partnership" by Jay Trent is a fantasy-based alternate universe story.
"Extra Curricular Activities" by Mo is a light story about Bodie's and Doyle's manoeuvring to get a new CI5-issued car for Doyle and a flat together."Pleasure Proven" by Kitty Fisher is an alternate universe story with an historical setting about the affair between rich lord Bodie and a gypsy called Doyle. 
- A Soldier Passing by Jenny Parkinson - 8 pages
- Claim Jumper by Fiona Murray - 4 pages
- Sweet Nothings by Liz Bradford - 2 pages
- From Here to Eternity by Ginny and Hestia - 11 pages
- Hold on Tight to Your Dreams by Felicity M Parkinson - 5 pages
- Catalyst for Love by Tish - 17 pages
- Memento Mori by Pom - 3 pages
- Chasing the Dragon by Atropos - 33 pages
- You Can't Keep a Good Man Down by Olympian Heights - 4 pages
- Earned Trust by Sheba - 10 pages
- Security Blanket by HG - 2 pages
- The Truest Magic by Barbara Thomas - 28 pages
Reactions and Reviews: Issue 2
See reactions and reviews for From Here to Eternity.
"A Soldier Passing By" by Jenny Parkinson features Bodie's old army uniform and its effect on Doyle.
In "Claim Jumper" by Fiona Murray, Bodie suspects Cowley has feelings for Doyle.
"From Here to Eternity" by Cherilyn and Hestia is a post-death story in which ghost Doyle keeps attempting to arrange for Bodie to join him, only to discover a Catch-22 situation.
"Hold On Tight to Your Dreams" by Felicity M. Parkinson is set a few years past the end of the series.
"Catalyst for Love" by Tish is a CI5-based, first-time story.
"Memento Mori" by POM takes place when Bodie and Doyle are about fifty.
"Chasing the Dragon" by Atropos is a Macklin-centric story, detailing his experiences in Hong Kong and his former association with Cowley.
"You Can't Keep a Good Man Down" by Olympian Heights is a humorous story.
"Earned Trust" by Sheba has Bodie reacting to Doyle's being slightly injured on an op."The Truest Magic" by Barbara Thomas is a fantasy story set in the early nineteenth century when Bodie meets a Sidhe called Raedyl.