|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Tribal Lore 1 is is 296 pages long and digest-sized.
- Life Lessons 1: Primer by Kathy (A routine assignment leads to life-altering changes for Jim and Blair as they learn that friends aren’t what they appear and some secrets aren’t so secret after all.)
- Life Lessons 2: Correspondence Course – California by Kathy (Hunted and on the run, Jim and Blair try to heal from the physical and emotional injuries inflicted by their kidnappers.)
- Prophecy by Natalie L: #9 in the Make It Go Away series. (Visions of a major disaster to hit Cascade haunt Blair. Can he get anyone to listen? )
- The Best Intentions by KAM (Sometimes the best intentions can have devastating results, especially when motivated by less than honorable reasons. That’s a lesson Jim and Blair painfully learn when someone close to them misinterprets their relationship.)
Tribal Lore 2 is is 288 pages long and digest-sized.
- Hush by Lyn (62 pages) (Blair finds the mutilated body of a dying child; and after a couple of strange incidents, begins to believe he's being haunted by her restless soul.)
- Destiny by Ophelia (14 pages) (Blair’s thoughts on the eve of meeting Jim for the first time.)
- A Lesson From Zoe by Annie (34 pages) (Blair’s a detective and Jim’s official partner now; but when their first case together involves abducted children, will it prove to be more than he can bear?)
- What Matters Most by Sheila Paulson (Crossover with Lord Of The Rings, part of a series, see below) (183 pages) (Still reeling from the press conference and the resulting changes in their lives, Jim and Blair are struggling to put their partnership back on track. Can a visit from Incacha and a trip to a land where honor and friendship are still valued help them find their way?) (also in Bonds of Friendship, part of What Matters Most Universe)