|Fandoms:||Angel: The Series, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Battlestar Galactica, Due South, The Invisible Man, Kill Bill, Moonlighting, Farscape, Smallville, Supernatural, Queer As Folk US, TSCC|
|URL:||Sisabet on LJ, on YouTube, website|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Sisabet is a prolific and incredibly talented vidder.
She is particularly discussed for her use of music, which was broader and more diverse than was typical in old skool vidding, and thus led to vidders considering broader musical styles as acceptable vid songs.
In particular, sisabet was a proponent of hip hop, rap, and other music that had not been much used in vids to that point.
Sisabet made a number of rap/hip hop vids for Angel, using songs like Cowboy, My West Hollywood Lifestyle, and Without Me. For her Farscape vid, Be So Glad, Sisabet edited together a historical recording of the spiritual as sung by an actual chain gang with the more recently rerecorded version of the song.
She has also used underused musical styles like country music, disco, and heavy metal in her vids.
- Closer - constructed reality Spike/Angel vid, Angel the Series (2003)
- Without You I'm Nothing a Smallville vid (2004) (link). Review: vid recs: hesychasm, Archived version
- Paradise (vid) - an Angel vid (link). review: vid recs: hesychasm, Archived version
- Without Me (Angel) (2004).
- Two Words - an overview of all seasons of Angel the Series (2004)
- Icebound Stream - notable for its skillful use of outside footage and metaphor, due South (2005)
- Be So Glad  - Farscape (2006)
- Falling for the First Time  - influential pimping vid for Supernatural (2007)
- Women's Work (with Luminosity) - notable for its critique of women's representation, SPN (2007)
- Comfortably Numb - character study of Cameron the robot!girl, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles (2009)
- Alone - very special Merlin/Arthur vid with singing Slash Dragon moments, Merlin (2010)
- Bad Romance - Clark/Lex vid, Smallville/DC Comics (2010)