|Fandoms:||due South, C6D|
|URL:||LJ tags to Pru's stories|
Prudence Dearly on AO3
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Prudence Dearly has been a writer in the due South fandom since 2008.
exbex says of Prudence Dearly's writing:
- ”Pru’s [due South] stories are especially strong in character development and accurately capturing the voices of said characters. Pru generally focuses on the subtleties of romance over extravagant displays or explicit love scenes (which is not to say that she can’t write a steamy scene when the occasion calls for it). Her mastery of the English language is demonstrated particularly well when she delivers humorous details with a kind of subtlety and almost dead-pan delivery. Pru is great at balancing angst and humor in a fic." 
- Seeing Me Like This (Kowalski/ Vecchio , PG, 3450 words) Pru teases us through this story by making us worry, then making us laugh. She gets bonus points for Ray and Ray being all protective of one another.
- Deathfic, Part I, Deathfic, Part II, Deathfic, Part III A trio of short deathfics featuring Fraser and Vecchio (gen). Pru delivers realistically, sensitively, and beautifully in these three short pieces - threading the themes of fear and uncertainty through the three.
- Lingering at the Door (Vecchio, Kowalski, with past V/K and F/K, PG, about 2500 words) Pru has taken a deathfic/breakup fic and made it into a sensitive and surprisingly uplifting buddy fic, with a perfect blend of humor and angst.
- exbex, due South Author Profile: Prudence Dearly posted on 9 February 2010 (Accessed 16 February 2010)