exbex has been a writer in the due South fandom since mid-2009 and is also active in C6D fandoms, including Harper's Island, BSG, Wilby Wonderful and Last Night.
Prudence Dearly in ds_profiles says:
- "exbex's affection for the characters is a particular feature of her writing. This doesn't mean it's all fluff all the time, because she's more than capable of turning the screws, but this just gives her an opportunity to let them flourish under adversity. She'll pack a punch, or cause a tear or a laugh in a handful of words, and she plays angst for despair and for wistfulness. She'll also write comfort!fic to beat the band." 
- Epiphanies A series of short character studies, this collection focuses on one epiphantic and revelatory moment for each major character. Their brevity shows just how well exbex works the snippet format to reveal much in a few, shrewdly-chosen scenes and words.
- The Morning After (Stella, Ray/Ray, PG) An affectionate, gentle (and teasing) look at Stella in her ex-husbands' house one hungover morning.
- Ordinary Heroes (Vecchio, Fraser/Kowalski, PG). A post-Vegas Vecchio who has given up on himself entirely. Determined that something good should come out of the mess of the past few years, he sets about fixing the rift between Fraser and Kowalski.
- ↑ prudence_dearly, due South Author Profile: exbex posted on 10 March 2010 (Accessed 13 March 2010)