A-Team Through Time
|Title:||A-Team Through Time|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
A-Team Through Time is a gen 119-page AU A-Team anthology. The theme was stories set in alternative universes, time-lines, and realities. Hannibal, Face, B.A. and Murdock travel backwards and forwards in time as they meet up with people from Xena, Battlestar Galactica, Star Wars, King Arthur, Forever Knight, American Gothic, Littlest Hobo, Red Dwarf, and The Prisoner.
A Pioneer in AvailabilityIt was available in print and as a downloadable document:
This 'zine is also be available electronically for a shareware fee. You may download and copy the electronic version, but please remember that we are asking for a shareware fee of $2 for each copy. This shareware fee helps us with production costs for the print version, necessary correspondance to authors and contributor's copies, and also helps pull us out of the red on publications where difficulties have made the publication expenditures higher than anticipated. We make the electonic version available to encourage and help people on limited budgets afford to read and enjoy fanzines, and give people who generally only read net-fic a chance to find edited, high- quality, illustrated work.
Descriptions below from the flyer.
- Truth and Consequences by Chris Hammell. The Team's been hired to rescue a princess, but the situation is more complicated than it seems! Can former enemies work together to bring down an evil King? Can a wanted mercenary and a traveling bard find love - or will they "face" execution first? A Xena crossover. (2)
- Star Team: A New Plan by Jessica Hargis. A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, a crack commando unit was convicted by a Republic Court of a crime they did not commit. They promptly escaped from a maximum security prison into the galaxy's underground. If you have a problem, if no one else can help and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the A-Team... (33)
- The Wonderful Wizard of L.A. by Kristin Munson. Follow the Ghetto Brick Road to plenty of laughs in this Wizard of Oz parody. (43)
- Face's Mission by Kiwi Patterson. A short story of what might have happened if Face's pardon in the episode "Mind Games" had been real... (48)
- Another Time, Another Place by Jackie Giacomo. What if fate had kept the Team from ever going on their mission to rob the Bank of Hanoi? (52)
- A Tale of Tanis by Jill Ripley. It's B.A.'s birthday, and the guys try to celebrate (and lose B.A. along the way) by visiting an A-Team minicon. (previously published in The A-Team Appreciation Society Newsletter) (54)
- The A-Team of the Round Table by Rhonda Eudaly. Hallucination or strange new reality? Murdock can't be sure--he just wishes Face would stop calling him Galahad! (63)
- Riders of the High Plains by Kristin Munson. A story that transports the Team back to the days of the Civil War-- where they have been accused of robbing a Confederate Bank. (69)
- Mayhem on Main Street by Andy E. Nystrom. A related trilogy of multi-crossover stories, involving fandoms including Quantum Leap, Red Dwarf, The Littlest Hobo, Forever Knight, The Prisoner, American Gothic, and more in cameos. Has someone been manipulating the A-Team's fate since the Vietnam War? Do the guys lead a truly charmed existence--and can their charm be put to ill use by a bad guy terrorizing Disneyland? Can they rally together once more after a terrible betrayal, with the help of other heroes, to stop an evil force from taking over the universe? (originally in "On the Jazz" mailing list) (81)
- Prisoners by Andy E. Nystrom (originally in "On the Jazz" mailing list) (90)
- It's Cold Outside by Andy E. Nystrom (originally in "On the Jazz" mailing list) (102)