Talk:List of Merlin Communities
- Sounds great to me! That's not all of them, just the ones I could find in under 5 minutes. P.S., a bunch of us are on the chat if you want to come over? Unless you're already there? the old briar pipe 22:23, 27 March 2010 (UTC)
- I'm off to bed shortly (I'm in the UK), (and fanlore is being hella slow for me tonight!), but i'll shift the comms over first. It's very cool to see so much activity! --MegR 22:35, 27 March 2010 (UTC)
- I think they should be copied to Merlin (BBC) RPF, definitely, but not moved. Merlin RPF is part of Merlin fandom. The two are strongly connected and removing the communities from a list that lists "all" Merlin communities wouldn't work for me at all. --Doro 22:48, 27 March 2010 (UTC)
- Only seeing this a year later, but yes, I agree with this point, in case anyone considers moving them in the future. Merlin fandom isn't really separated into FP and RP like some fandoms are. At least not at this time.the old briar pipe 23:53, 9 April 2011 (UTC)
HI there, in terms of categories, where do you think merlin_land should go? Challenges and fests?
- The info page says it's a challenge community so I would say Category:Merlin Fests and Challenges and Category:Merlin Communities. ETA: I thought you meant Fanlore categories if you create a page for that community. ^^ On the list of Merlin Communities it's already listed under Team-based Challenges. --Doro 10:35, 26 February 2012 (UTC)