Millennium (Star Trek: TOS zine)
You may be looking for Millennium Trek.
|Publisher:||Michigan State University Star Trek Club|
|Editor(s):||Tina Henry, co-editor Edward Salaski|
|Fandom:||Star Trek: TOS|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
- Editorial (2)
- Cartoons by Kim Blekis (3)
- Because of You by Ginna La Croix (4) (also in Trek Encore #4)
- The Star Fleet Captain's Litany by Pandora Chaos (17) (poem)
- A Very Active Imagination by Elizabeth Carrie (20) (A young fanzine writer gets into trouble: in the middle of writing, she finds herself aboard the Enterprise.)
- Warriors by Ingrid Cross (32) (poem)
- Tiger Stars by L. Jeanne Powers (34) (poem)
- D and R Synopsis by Rusty Hancock (35)
- Undone, a D & R segment by Cheryl Rice (37) (in the Diamonds and Rust series)
- art by Susan Armstrong (inside back cover), Kathi Higley, Gee Moaven, Marty Siegrist (front and back cover), Pat Wood
Millennium 2 (aka "Second Millennium") was published in August 1977 and contains 70 pages.
- The Strategist by Susan Stephenson (McCoy presents Spock with a lollipop after his vaccination, as a lure to get Kirk down to Sickbay for his own booster.) ) (4 pages) (reprinted in Log Entries #23)
- other unknown content
Millennium 3 (aka "Third Millennium") was published in May 1980 and contains 56 pages. It features artwork by Kathi Higley, Connie Sever and Marty Siegrist.
- At the Speed of Though by Elizabeth Carrie
- The Waiting Room by Carrie Sever
- The Presence by Toni Cardinal
Millennium 4 (aka "Fourth Millennium") was published in May 1981 and contains 54 pages.
- A Paramount Predicament by Marilyn Newton (2)
- Nonbah's Vigil by Shona Jackson (25)
- Help by Laurie Shanahan (27)
- Returning Home by Ginna LaCroix (30) (also in Trek Encore #3)
- Visit from a Sea of Stars by Michelle Bowers (35)
- art by Michelle Bowers, Shona Jackson (inside front and back covers), Luellen Phelps, Marty Siegrist, Philip Rose (back cover) and Clark VanHekkon (front cover)