Millennium (Star Trek: TOS zine)
You may be looking for Millennium Trek.
|Publisher:||Michigan State University Star Trek Club|
|Editor(s):||Tina Henry, co-editor Edward Salaski|
|Fandom:||Star Trek: TOS|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
- Editorial (2)
- Cartoons by Kim Blekis (3)
- Because of You by Ginna La Croix (4) (also in Trek Encore #4)
- The Star Fleet Captain's Litany by Pandora Chaos (17) (poem)
- A Very Active Imagination by Elizabeth Carrie (20) (A young fanzine writer gets into trouble: in the middle of writing, she finds herself aboard the Enterprise.)
- Warriors by Ingrid Cross (32) (poem)
- Tiger Stars by L. Jeanne Powers (34) (poem)
- D and R Synopsis by Rusty Hancock (35)
- Undone, a D & R segment by Cheryl Rice (37) (in the Diamonds and Rust series)
- art by Susan Armstrong (inside back cover), Kathi Higley, Gee Moaven, Marty Siegrist (front and back cover), Pat Wood
back cover of issue #1, Marty Siegrist
Millennium 2 (aka "Second Millennium") was published in August 1977 and contains 70 pages.
- The Strategist by Susan Stephenson (McCoy presents Spock with a lollipop after his vaccination, as a lure to get Kirk down to Sickbay for his own booster.) ) (4 pages) (reprinted in Log Entries #23)
- other unknown content
Millennium 3 (aka "Third Millennium") was published in May 1980 and contains 56 pages. It features artwork by Kathi Higley, Connie Sever and Marty Siegrist.
This issue focuses mostly on Spock and what aliens are once more doing to him.
- At the Speed of Though by Elizabeth Carrie (13 pages)
- The Waiting Room by Carrie Sever (4 pages)
- The Presence by Toni Cardinal (37 pages)
Millennium 4 (aka "Fourth Millennium") was published in May 1981 and contains 54 pages.
- A Paramount Predicament by Marilyn Newton (2)
- Nonbah's Vigil by Shona Jackson (25)
- Help by Laurie Shanahan (27)
- Returning Home by Ginna LaCroix (30) (also in Trek Encore #3)
- Visit from a Sea of Stars by Michelle Bowers (35)
- art by Michelle Bowers, Shona Jackson (inside front and back covers), Luellen Phelps, Marty Siegrist, Philip Rose (back cover) and Clark VanHekkon (front cover)