Visions (Star Trek: Voyager anthology)
|Fandom:||Star Trek: Voyager|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
VISIONS, a collection of alternate-universe Voyager stories, features thoughtful, often gripping, sometimes surprising, looks at some of the far-traveled starship's might-have-beens. Find out what would have happened... 
Story descriptions are from the publisher's flyer.
- A Plague of Locusts by Thea Bradley. If Species 8472 had made Harry Kim one of them. An embattled Voyager contends with "A Plague of Locusts" in Thea Bradley's story...
- Distorted Images by Debbie Barrand. If the Kyrians developed a second scenario about the murderous warship Voyager. Debbie Barrand reveals "Distorted Images" of Voyager's contact with a near-defenseless planet.
- The Last Flight by Brenda Shaffer-Shiring. If Paris and Chakotay had to save their Maquis ship fom the Jem'Hadar. Brenda Shaffer-Shiring takes us aboard Chakotay's ship for "The Last Flight," and a desperate gambit that could mean life or death for everyone aboard.
- Relations with Commander Cavit by Taylor Martin. If Voyager's original first officer had survived the flight to the Delta Quadrant. Taylor Martin reports that "Relations with Commander Cavit" are difficult, especially for Tom Paris.
- Neelix's Log by Charles H. Shiring. If Neelix were not quite what he seems. Charles H. Shiring turns the page on a startling entry in "Neelix's Log."
- The Dog Days of Voyager by Diane Bellomo. If an alien race presented Janeway with, well, let's call it a dog. During "The Dog Days of Voyager," anything could happen, as Diane Bellomo explains in this heartwarming tale (tail?).
- Strange Bedfellows by Charles H. Shiring. If Voyager had formed an alliance with the Vidiians. Charles H. Shiring looks at the possible ramifications of this pairing in "Strange Bedfellows."
- Change of Heart by Andra Marie Mueller. If Kellin had remained aboard Voyager. When she gave up her life and her world to stay with Chakotay, she never counted on either of them having a "Change of Heart" By Andra Marie Mueller.
- Pandora's Box by Miranda Greene. If Annika Hansen had never become Seven of Nine. Miranda Greene describes how the brilliant but troubled young physicist opens "Pandora's Box" with her unorthodox experiments into subspace fields...
- Time Is a Great Machine of Iron Bars by Thea Bradley. If... no, in this case, that would be telling. But why can't Janeway remember her past? In a poignant, powerful story, Thea Bradley shows the captain, and us, that "Time Is a Great Machine of Iron Bars."
- Cover and all interior artwork by Joey. Also features alternate-universe poetry by Brenda Shaffer-Shiring, based on "The Killing Game," "Course: Oblivion" and "The Fight."