Sherlock Holmes (disambiguation)
- This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
- Sherlock Holmes, a series of stories published 1887-1927 by Arthur Conan Doyle
- Sherlock Holmes (Granada), a 1980s British television adaptation, starring Jeremy Brett
- Sherlock Holmes in the 22nd Century, an animated series broadcast 1999-2001
- Sherlock Holmes (2009), a 2009 film adaptation, directed by Guy Ritchie and starring Robert Downey, Jr.
- Sherlock (TV series), a BBC miniseries, starring Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman
- Sherlock Holmes, a 1976 stage play starring Leonard Nimoy
- Elementary, a television series set in the USA.
- Sherlock, a fan artist
- sherlockholmes, a fan writer who also goes by SpiritLamp, Captain America, and HisMightyShield
- Sherlock Holmes: The Detective Magazine, later renamed Sherlock