You'll Get There in the End (It Just Takes a While)
|Star Trek Fanfiction|
|Title:||You'll Get There in the End (It Just Takes a While)|
|Date(s):||11 June 2009|
|Fandom:||Star Trek (2009)|
|External Links:||You'll Get There in the End (AO3)|
You'll Get There in the End (K/S Archive)
You'll Get There in the End (LJ)
Click here for related articles on Fanlore.
The summary given by the author is a quote from the story itself, "'Spock. Just say 'I don't trust Starfleet not to mess up the only captain in the fleet who I can train up to my expectations and enjoys running into danger wearing a blindfold as much as I do.'"
In April 2010, revolutionaryjo read the story, as well as created an audiobook of You'll Get There in the End (It Just Takes a While). In addition, they also created the cover art for the audiobook which can be found on the Audiofic Archive. The podbook is 3 hours and 24:31 min long.
Recs and Reviews
- "Good lord. This one takes a while to read, but you won't be sorry. It's like having your own obsession flung back in your face, in a weird meta sort of way. I'm still not breathing properly." 
- "Reboot Pon Farr fic with a twist. Kirk goes down to earth to deal with induced pon farr from the mind meld with Spock Prime. Nu!Spock has a plan. War Games (XI), is the sequel. Both fics are equally amazing. *points below* This series belongs on the EPIC list as well. ♥" 
- You'll Get There in the End (It Just Takes a While) Part 1/4 on LJ Accessed 18 June 2012.
- You'll Get There in the End (It Just Takes a While) Audiobook on Audiofic Archive. Accessed 18 June 2012.
- from irisbleufic, posted May 28, 2009, accessed June19, 2013
- from Past and Present Intertwined - Star Trek Kirk/Spock fic recs post, posted February 28, 2010, accessed June 19, 2013