X Marks the Spot
|Title:||X Marks the Spot|
|Date(s):||13 December 2011|
|Genre:||slash fanfiction, AU|
|Fandom:||X-Men: First Class|
|External Links:||X Marks the Spot (AO3)|
Click here for related articles on Fanlore.
The year is 1962, and Charles Xavier is a professor of archaeology who knows how his students feel, whether he wants to or not. He spends his spare time researching a mythical artifact, but he knows better than anyone that X never, ever marks the spot.
In this story Charles and Erik hunt for the Tesseract from the Captain America movie.
Recs and Reviews
- "Firstly, I love Indiana Jones, so of course I *had* to read this. Secondly, I was so painfully aware of the scroll bar the whole time I was reading it because I desperately did not want this to end and it's very rare for me to ever feel that way about a story. This was so much fun - it's what I consider a romp and I *love* a good romp. I simply adore Charles and Erik in this and the actual adventure and search for the relic was utterly awesome, especially how it tied into mutant powers. Really - what a fun fic."
- "Forced bed sharing! Possessiveness! I loved this so hard."
- "I'mma keep reccing this until you read it okay BECAUSE IT'S AWESOME. Indiana Jones fusion fic, it makes so much more sense than you think it possibly could."
- k_town. X-Men First Class, Charles/Erik, X Marks the Spot, posted to Amplificathon 1 August 2012.
- dvs, AO3 Rec, 17 December 2011. (Accessed 23 December 2011).
- dodificus. Rec: X Men First Class, 13 December 2011. (Accessed 23 December 2011)
- queenklu. KLU'S LIST O RECS, 16 December 2011. (23 December 2011)