Valtyr is a fan writer who has written some of the most influential Steve/Tony stories. She also has been one of the three moderators for the Cap_Ironman community since 2008
- The Emperor's Fury - Steve is an ex-gladiator. Tony wears a toga. Together, they litigate civil cases. Also a surprising amount of boating. (39,936 words, Steve/Tony, Marvel Ultimates, 2011)
- Secrets of a Successful Marriage - Tony Stark lives a double life; he's secretly the supervillain known as Iron Man. But his loving husband Steve has a few secrets of his own, as Tony is about to discover. (24,118 words, Steve/Tony, Marvel 616, 2011)
- Team Building Activities - Fury's a beautiful princess. Clint's plotting a Communist revolution. Rhodey's not sexy. Wall-E's not a documentary. Clint's not gay but he does give a great blowjob. This fic is not an AU. (37,937 words, Steve/Tony, MCU, pre-TA, 2012)
- Tomorrow Belongs To Me - Steve wakes up in the 21st Century. He doesn't think much of it, and it's dubious about him. He meets a Norse God, joins a superhero team, and feels terribly awkward about the whole momument at Arlington he's rendered obsolete by not being dead. Meanwhile, Tony is trying to make his mark on history by being the man who finally drove Nick Fury over the edge. (87,241 words, Steve/Tony, MCU, pre-TA, 2011)
- ↑ Cap_Ironman Community Profile. (Accessed 25 September).