The Mark of the Beast
|Title:||The Mark of The Beast|
|Publisher:||Shoes for Industry|
|External Links:||zine here|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
The Mark of The Beast is one in a series of Harry Potter slash fanfic e-books by the author A.J. Hall.
Summary from the author: "In 1982, a few months after the Ministry took advantage of a fortuitous accident to crow about victory, a young man who has carried for much of his life the burden of a dark secret drops into the Leaky Cauldron for a couple of beers. But the beautiful, unknown young woman he meets there may have secrets darker than his to hide, and the choice he will be faced with before long will be the hardest of his life."
zines in the series:
- Ships that Pass A piece of the back-story to Lust Over Pendle. Set in March/April 1998.
- Time Shall Not Mend Chapter One early May, 1998
- Not a Whisper Late May,1998
- Time Shall Not Mend Chapters 2-5 (early June 1998 from Draco's perspective and something like 3175 AD from Ekaterin's point of view)
- Lust Over Pendle October 1998-late August 1999 with most of the action taking place between 9-13 August 1999
- Dissipation and Despair Sequel to Lust Over Pendle, set in February and March 2001
- The Perilous Point Set in June 2003
- The Kindly Ones Set in June 2005
related zines in the series: