We need a disimbig page for this title, "Matter/Antimatter." I have a slash Star Trek: TOS one to add. :-) Mrs. Potato Head 13:59, 18 September 2009 (UTC)
- Now that I made the disambig, I wonder whether this are truly two different zine series. Because in the slash index it is listed only as slash from issue #2 which was published 1979, and the gen one is published 1978. Could this zine just have changed into a slash anthology with the second issue?--Ratcreature 14:41, 18 September 2009 (UTC)
- Hmmm, let me investigate. Mrs. Potato Head 16:21, 18 September 2009 (UTC)
- Here's what I find from klhalliday's index where the zine is listed as GEN:
"Matter/Antimatter ed. Sandra Grant and Marlene Becker, Tiberius Press, Brandon, FL Data source: Trexindex 1978
- 1 1978
- 2 "Winterlight" - Leslie Fish - Thelin story continuing from "Yesteryear, Today and Tomorrow" in Fantasia #2"
And then I find this from the wiki-that-I-will-not-say-the-name where it is listed as SLASH:
"Matter/Antimatter was published by Tiberius Press This is a partial listing of issues Matter/Antimatter #3/4 (1983) Matter/Antimatter #5 (1985)"
They *could* be the same zine, especially with the same publisher and the way the dates line up. But I don't know why klhalliday's index doesn't list more than the first two. Confused, but liking the metaphorical way matter and antimatter can come together like this, even here, Mrs. Potato Head 16:36, 18 September 2009 (UTC)
I still think these look suspiciously like just one zine, that maybe started as gen slash mix and then became slash or something. Seriously the font of the title on the first three covers looks the same, though admittedly the image for 3/4 is small, and of course the publisher matches. --RatCreature 17:39, 21 July 2010 (UTC)
- okay with the new #1 cover on the slash zine one there seem indeed two different first issues, but the one story that is listed here in #2 is also listed as content in #2 of the slash zine. Something is still mixed up here.--RatCreature 17:49, 31 July 2010 (UTC)
- I think you're right. The years match up (though the page numbers for issue #1 doesn't but maybe it was a difference with editions as per the two covers? The editors don't quite match, but there's the possibility that the two "Sandras" are the same but with at typo. Certainly the content of issue #2 is the same. If you want to combine them, I'd say go for it. --Mrs. Potato Head 18:08, 31 July 2010 (UTC)
- I combined on the slash zine page for now, but this should probably go on the former disambiguation, if there aren't really two? What a mess...--RatCreature 18:25, 31 July 2010 (UTC)
- ETA: I c&p'ed here and redirected the others. Since all pages have some history & talk page I don't think moving regularly would have preserved that any better than the crude way.--RatCreature 18:31, 31 July 2010 (UTC)