Ships that Pass
|Title:||Ships that Pass|
|Publisher:||Shoes for Industry|
|External Links:||zine here|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Ships that Pass is one in a series of Harry Potter slash fanfic e-books by the author A.J. Hall.
Summary from the author: "Shortly before the defeat of Voldemort in year seven, in a field hospital 'Somewhere In England' Draco Malfoy is reunited with an old friend. The meeting will determine whether Draco falls to the Dark or the Light. The decision will be made before the turn of the tide, and there will be no going back for either of them."
zines in the series:
- Ships that Pass A piece of the back-story to Lust Over Pendle. Set in March/April 1998.
- Time Shall Not Mend Chapter One early May, 1998
- Not a Whisper Late May,1998
- Time Shall Not Mend Chapters 2-5 (early June 1998 from Draco's perspective and something like 3175 AD from Ekaterin's point of view)
- Lust Over Pendle October 1998-late August 1999 with most of the action taking place between 9-13 August 1999
- Dissipation and Despair Sequel to Lust Over Pendle, set in February and March 2001
- The Perilous Point Set in June 2003
- The Kindly Ones Set in June 2005
related zines in the series: