Sailor Moon Romantic Fan Fiction Mailing List
|Name:||Sailor Moon Romantic Fan Fiction Mailing List (SMRFF)|
|Moderators/List Maintainers:||MoonKlutz, Chibi-Anon, Diana Moon, Sailor Elysia, and Azurite|
|Scope:||Romantic and often relationship-based pairings, especially Usagi (Serena/Bunny) Tsukino x Mamoru Chiba (Darien Shields)|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
The Sailor Moon Romantic Fan Fiction Mailing List (often abbreviated SMRFF) is a mailing list for Sailor Moon, specifically romantic, relationship-based fanfiction and fanart, especially those submissions that center around Usagi Tsukino and Mamoru Chiba.
The creator, MoonKlutz, also owns the domain LunaP.com and has a site (under renovation) there for the SMRFF: The SMRFF at LunaP.
The official rules of the SMRFF Mailing List are as follows:
- Respect other members and the mods, and come to them if you have a problem!
- No Mamoru/Darien bashing!
- No Usagi Bashing!
- No Hentai! Consult list mods for details on exceptions.
- No Forwards or SPAM!
- Make your messages longer than one line!
The list is known for celebrating Sailor Moon-themed "holidays," in which members of the list are invited to participate in like-themed contests, vote, and generally have fun. The list of holidays is as follows:
- WAFF Day - A celebration of all things WAFF, or Warm and Fuzzy/Fluffy, centered on romantic, relationship-based fanfiction and fanart. Celebrated on Valentine's Day (February 14).
- WAFF vs. TAFF Day - A competition between fans of WAFF and TAFF for submissions of fic and art that's still romantic and/or relationship-based. Fans then vote on the best, and WAFF or TAFF is determined the "winner." Fans who can't decide what style they like more can be "Fencers." Celebrated annually on April 7.
- Usa Day - part of "Usagi Week," a weeklong event leading up to or surrounding Usagi Tsukino's canonical birthday, June 30.
- Mamo Day - part of "Mamoru Week," a weeklong event leading up to or surrounding Mamoru Chiba's canonical birthday, August 3.
- TAFF Day - A celebration of all things TAFF, or Twisted and Fuzzy/Fluffy, centered on romantic, relationship-based fanfiction and fanart with a dark and/or angsty twist. Celebrated on Halloween (October 31) annually.
- Holiday Season - A monthlong period celebrating Christmas, New Year's, etc. holidays with like-themed fanfiction and fanart submissions.