SHAS MM 082005
|Title:||Starsky & Hutch Appreciation Society (virtual fan club) Meeting Minutes 082005|
|Fandom:||Starsky & Hutch|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
The Starsky & Hutch Appreciation Society (virtual fan club) is a fictional fan club created by Molo as an example of meta role-playing. The 'Meeting Minutes 122006 are minutes from one of a series of club meetings that showcase both the silliness of fanclubs as well that fact that even with only one member in attendance, fans still find a way to debate and amuse themselves. The series also includes "Secret Agent Transmissions" describing various fan convention in the 2000s.
Meeting minutes (to be read in order):
- SHAS MM 082005 - The Inaugural Meeting
- SHAS MM 012006 - 2005 Year End Review
- SHAS MM 122006 - 2006 Year End Review
Secret Agent Priority Transmission reports
Meeting Minutes 082005
- notes from the underground: S/HAS meeting minutes
- Board Meeting Minutes
- S/H Appreciation Society
- (August 5, 2005. 1125 Zulu time)
- Board Members: agent molo, President; agent molo, Chair, molo, Secretary.
- Absent: none
- Quorum present? Yes
- Meeting called to order at 1:25 a.m. by Chair, agent molo
- The first meeting of the S/H Appreciation Society did occur last night at an undisclosed location. The Society is so deeply secret that only one member attended. [Secretary's note: In point of fact, agent molo, the Society's Chair, simply forgot to invite anyone else.]
- Meeting Minutes:
- as the first order of business it was established that next time we should have canapes.
- participant molo proposed that we obtain more screencaps. the Chair protested that molo had already spent 4 hours snapshotting Hutch's erect nipples, and does she want carpal tunnel or what? molo responded with a pert remark about the Chair's current deshabille. the Chair noted "that's what you get when you call a Top Secret meeting at one in the morning." the MOTION was shelved for later reconsideration.
- the Chair proposed that in her next fic, molo should violate Starsky's tender nether regions repeatedly with Hutch's giant member. the MOTION was quickly seconded and passed.
- participant molo proposed that the membership of the society be opened to include miniature Dachshunds. the Chair objected that doxies cannot climb the 70 steps to the meeting location and, anyway, they might eat the canapes. however, the MOTION was grudgingly seconded and passed.
- molo then presented members with printouts of Starsky's naked torso. the meeting participants were forced to take a short recess.
- upon reconvening, the Chair proposed a letter be drafted to a certain pair of policemens requesting details of their private life for reasons of 'veracity in fiction.' molo argued strenuously that sometimes fiction is better than fact. the Chair was incensed and snidely suggested that the whole reason molo had called the Society meeting to begin with was to avoid writing the final scene in her current WIP because, "everyone knows you're just no good at that post-coital, cuddly stuff." molo failed to come up with an adequate rejoinder, and the MOTION passed.
- molo proposed that Hutch's ass be voted "most delectable" and that it should be presented with a commemorative plaque stating such. the Chair counterproposed that Starsky's ass "isn't half bad," but molo pressed her argument with documentation acquired from the Playboy Island episode and the MOTION was seconded and passed.
- the Chair then proposed that for the next meeting more members be invited, with the exception of the two policemens. the MOTION was readily seconded and passed.
- the Chair then called for an end of meeting, as her eyeballs were getting itchy. the meeting was adjourned.
- Assessment of the Meeting:
- All participants were satisfied with the results of the meeting, although molo threatened to acquire writer's block if the Chair didn't ease up on her about the cuddling.
- Meeting adjourned at 2:15 a.m.
- Minutes submitted by Secretary, agent molo.