|Fandom:||Man from UNCLE|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Reclassified Affairs 1 was published in 1998. It has a front cover by Suzan Lovett, one piece of interior art by Jan Davies, some screenshots, and some clip art.From the editorial:
Welcome. Reclassified Affairs has been planned on a reprint zine, consisting solely of U.N.C.L.E. slash stories that were originally published in multi-media zines. It was suggested to me by Jan Davies as something that would be neat to do, and as most of my friends know, I am extremely susceptible to suggestion and easily talked into things. And after thinking it over, I decided it made sense. A lot of U.N.C.L.E fans don't buy mixed media zines, and so miss out on these delightful stories. So, here I am now with the first issue. There will be at least one more, most likely next spring. I would like to thank the authors who kindly gave me permission to reprint their stories. I hope this zine does their work justice. I would also like to thank Suzan Lovett for the contribution of her art which was originally used in Fruit Cocktail, herein used for my cover, and to Jan Davies for her interior art.
- Fever by Theresa Kyle (from Indigo Boys #1) (21 pages)
- Leap of Faith by Elizabeth Urich (crossover with Quantum Leap) (from Liaisons #2) (15 pages)
- The Senseless Affair by Hephaistion (from Exposures #4) (20 pages)
- Troubled Times by Mary Millard (from Dark Fantasies #3) (42 pages)
- Survived By by Linda Cornett (from If Their Mothers Only Knew) (7 pages)
- Watching Illya by Cybil Harper (from Dyad #4) (10 pages)
- Blue Movies and Blond Men by Clotilda Willard (from Adult Situations #2) (10 pages)
- Warmth by Jane Terry (from Awakenings #1) (10 pages)
Reactions and Reviews: Issue 1
See reactions and reviews for Fever.
Reclassified Affairs 2 was published in 2001 and has 150 pages. The cover is by TACS. All stories come with a short preface by the individual writers. Interior art by Suzan Lovett, Angi Towski and Jan Davies.
Publisher's summary: "Spoilers for those who need a safety net: Vampires, drag acts, Starsky and Hutch crossover, jealous ballerinas, death, rape, flowers, depression, joy, Napoleonic wars, twisted Thrushies, defecting scientists, love, sex, secret fears, hidden longings and fishnet stockings."
- The Perfect Gentleman Affair by Sarah Lindsay (from Diverse Doings 2) (7 pages)
- In From the Cold by Cybel Harper--Illya Kuryakin is missing and when his partner, Napoleon Solo, finally finds him, they both have to face a few simple facts about their lives... (from Dyad 2) (11 pages)
- Bittersweet Affair by Clotilda Willard (from Liaisons 1) (10 pages)
- Midnight In Moscow by Felicity Granger (from Concupiscence 2) (12 pages)
- Weekend In New England by Khylara (from No Holds Barred 3) (4 pages)
- The Hunt by Khylara (from Bring Me the Head of Frisky Business) (1 page)
- One Quick Look by Khylara (from No Holds Barred 5) (1 page)
- The Final Night Affair by Mary L. Millard (from Fruit Cocktail 4) (12 pages)
- Roses by Jane Mailander (from If Their Mothers Only Knew 1) (4 pages)
- Downtown Saturday Night by Felicity Granger (from Full Circle 1) (13 pages)
- Dust by Kitty Fisher (from No Holds Barred 5) (15 pages)
- Ashes by Kitty Fisher (from No Holds Barred 5) (3 pages)
- The Cultural Exchange Affair by Emma Lea Marion (from Mobile Ghettos 1) Crossover with Starsky and Hutch and the story that inspired Suzan Lovett's "Brief Candle" in We Have Each Other #1. (12 pages)
- Midnight Madness by Julia Donnelly--Illya takes Napoleon to see the Rocky Horror Picture Show. (from Wild Cards 1) (5 pages)
- Russian Autumn Affair by Hephaiston (from If Their Mothers Only Knew 1) (28 pages)
- Room 101 Affair by Theresa Kyle (from Indigo Boys 2) (11 pages)