Queer As Scent
|Title:||Queer As Scent|
|Publisher:||Shoes for Industry|
|External Links:||zine here|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Queer As Scent is one in a series of Harry Potter slash fanfic e-books by the author A.J. Hall.
Summary from the author: "Early married life traditionally has its fair share of surprises, and everyone - from the house elves to the Dark Lord - seems to have an opinion about what would be best for the as-yet-unborn heir to the Manor - irrespective of his mother's wishes in the matter. But nausea, an infestation of demons, the dinner party from Hell and even the intervention of the Uppercross and Cerne Vale Hunt aren't going to get between Narcissa and what she wants out of life. And she's just about to meet someone with an even stronger survival instinct. A shaggy fox story for Christmas.."
zines in the series:
- Ships that Pass A piece of the back-story to Lust Over Pendle. Set in March/April 1998.
- Time Shall Not Mend Chapter One early May, 1998
- Not a Whisper Late May,1998
- Time Shall Not Mend Chapters 2-5 (early June 1998 from Draco's perspective and something like 3175 AD from Ekaterin's point of view)
- Lust Over Pendle October 1998-late August 1999 with most of the action taking place between 9-13 August 1999
- Dissipation and Despair Sequel to Lust Over Pendle, set in February and March 2001
- The Perilous Point Set in June 2003
- The Kindly Ones Set in June 2005
related zines in the series:
- Queer As Scent
- The Mark of The Beast