|Trope · Genre|
|See Also:||undercover in a gay bar, pretend couple|
|Tropes · Slash Tropes · Tropes by Fandom|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Mission sex can be used to refer to two types of scenarios:
- The pair has to have sex as part of their cover (perhaps they are undercover in a gay bar?).
- The pair has sex during or after a mission because of an adrenaline high, or as a form of stress relief.
- Naruto - What Doesn't Kill You, by StarkBlack. Kakashi/Iruka perform at a BDSM club for an undercover mission.
- Naruto - Courage in Pleasure, by megyal. Another Kakairu fic in which the mission requires Kakashi and Iruka to have sex at a BDSM club. Written for Kink Bingo.
- Naruto - Touch Me, Tease Me, by Caeseria. Kakashi has to make contact with Iruka, who is working undercover at a strip club.
- Stargate SG-1/Stargate Atlantis - Expatriate by Ltlj (part of the Retrograde universe), in which John Sheppard and Cameron Mitchell avoid detection by hostile forces by not-quite-faking it.
- Stargate Atlantis - Tango by astolat. John, who's pretty sure he's straight, notices that Rodney comes up with solutions to problems faster after an orgasm. So for the good of the city/team/mission/expedition, he starts providing Rodney with them.