|Publisher:||Mary L. Millard|
|Editor(s):||Mary L. Millard|
|Fandom:||Man from UNCLE|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Intimate Affairs is a slash Man From UNCLE anthology and is 190 pages with no art.
- Affair of the Heart by Jennifer Cole (poem) (1)
- When In Rome by Elizabeth Cochrane (3)
- Dark Nights of Fear by Mary L. Millard (13)
- Confrontation by Jennifer Cole (30)
- Fair Trade by Theresa Kyle (42)
- Ulterior Motives by Jane Terry (86)
- A Private Affair by Jennifer Cole (93)
- No Man Is ans Island by Pamela Talbott (107)
- Love and Death by Theresa Kyle (117)
- Wet Dream by Elizabeth Cochrane (136)
- Always and Forever by Susan Devereaux (138)
- The New Tomorrow Affair by Mary L. Millard (167)
- The New Tomorrow Affair by Mary L. Millard
Reactions and Reviews
[Fair Trade]: It starts with Illya giving Napoleon a blow job.
Unfortunately, all it not as it seems. Illya cares for Napoleon, desires him very much...but insists on initiating all their sexual encounters and refuses to let Napoleon reciprocate. Needless to say, Napoleon does not take this well...but he's too blinded by lust to turn Illya away.
Is it love? Is it lust? Why is Illya so cold?? When an assignment in California goes wrong, Napoleon has to face up to these burning questions.The highlight of this story is the dialogue. There's this sense of intimacy in their conversation that hints at their growing emotional closeness. They open up about their previous sexual experiences, their past histories...and argue about their issues with each other. And yeah, they still run and jump and shoot and do all those other espionage-type things. Napoleon is typically portrayed as suave and charming, but he spends much of his time off-kilter, angry and confused...and human. When he's almost tearing his hair out over Illya's coolness, it's hard not to sympathise. For all his toughness, he's really a sweetie. 
- a 2004 comment at Crack Van