|Country of Origin:|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
- The title of this fandom is obviously religiously sensitive - there's a bit of debate on how to refer to it properly. Wikipedia has details of the history, particularly in academic usage, but fannish patterns don't always follow that. In October 2012, the Archive of Our Own renamed the fandom tag Tanakh.
- In Principio by Thamiris. Among the earliest well-known online examples of Bibleslash (God/Lucifer)
- She Will Place on Your Head a Graceful Garland; She Will Bestow on You a Beautiful Crown by Raspberryhunter. Widely recommended version of the story of David & Bathsheba from Yuletide 2011
- Of All the Gin Joints... by seekingferret, a space A/U taking place in a space station bar, written for purimgifts 2012.
- In the beginning
- days of awesome
- bibleslash -- YahooGroups list founded in 2001
- yuletide_admin: If You Will be Requesting/Offering the Hebrew Bible (accessed 15 November 2012)