Fandom in Germany
Click here for related articles on Fanlore.
[needs a summary, some basics]
Articles/Essays (in chronological order)
- Die Lage der Nation by frogspace, an article about German slash fandom dated April 23, 2003
- Shareware or Prestigious Privilege? Television Fans as Knowledge Brokers by Ursula Ganz-Blättler, posted 22 September 2004, accessed 1 May 2012
- German? English? Language musings by sandrine dated November 27, 2004, an article about choosing to write a story in English about a German language TV show. Follow-up discussion can be found here.
- Meta aus der Diaspora by frogspace dated February 26, 2005, an article about the challenges facing German fans in an all English fandom
- The language of fandom/fanfiction and poll by bettina dated July 3rd, 2005
- Living Two Lives – A Story of Bilingual Fan-dom by Rodo, dated April 21, 2009
- Die Erfahrungen des deutschen Fandoms mit dem Jugendschutz by frogspace dated December 2nd, 2010, an article discussing German fandom's experiences with Germany's Youth Media Protection Treaty
- Fedcon - a multi-fandom convention held in German (1992-present)
- any other german zine categories?
- Mailing lists
- Livejournal/Dreamwidth Communities