The pseudonym "esteefee" comes from the seminal first contact series, Little Fuzzy, by H. Beam Piper. XT3 is Terran Federation Space Forces Emergency Rations, Extraterrestrial, Type Three, and the little aliens fall in love with the taste and dub it "esteefee."
Esteefee migrated from due South and The Sentinel fandoms into SGA of July, 2008.
Esteefee has made a blanket statement about further transformation, podficcing, translating, and re-archiving of her fanworks.
- Stargate Atlantis - Esteefee is best known in SGA for her Fair Trade series, in which John owns a coffee roastery, Rodney designs exhibits for science museums, Ronon is an orthopedic surgeon and Teyla is a doctor of internal medicine. She also wrote an AU in which John was Pope and Rodney was an undercover monk infiltrating the Vatican. Esteefee also writes John paired with other SGA and SG-1 characters.
- In June of 2011, noticing a sense of decline in the fandom, Esteefee and Lilyfarfalla started SGA Saturday, a weekly prompt community to encourage the production of more SGA and SGA/SG-1 works.
- Hawaii Five-0 (2010) - Her most popular story in H50 fandom is All for Grace, an h50promptmeme cliche story in which Steve goes all out ninja to rescue Grace from a kidnapping situation.
- Other - Esteefee suffers from multiple writer personality disorder and has been known to inhabit the personas Arrow and Morgan Logan.
- ↑ "Re: share, reuse, remix: anyone may remix, alter, transform, fiddle with: any of my stories, original characters, vids, artwork or universes as they please and without permission from me, as long as they make clear they have taken ownership thereof. Do not change one of my works and publish/distribute as the original, or claim the original unchanged (no plagiarism): that is all I ask.
Please credit primary sources as I have. I also ask that you credit my works or link back where possible, but that is not a demand.
Re: podfic: feel free to podfic any of my stories without permission, using whatever means or technology you like. A link back to the story text would be nice, and if you notify me I will host the file if necessary, or at the least provide a link from the story page.
Re: translations: anyone may translate my stories to another language and post w/o my permission, as long as they make clear it's a translation that was done with blanket permission. If I'm sent a link to the translation I will add it to the English language version.
Re: re-archiving, you may do so w/o permission, so long as your archiving software re-sources from the original on a regular basis." From esteefee's profile AO3. (Accessed 31 Jan 2012)