|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Errantry was a gen multifandom anthology that had two issues.
Errantry 1 was published in May 1983 and contains 195 pages. Writers include: Sheryl Adsit, Bonnie Reitz, Kathy Hintze, Charlene Kirby, Pat Nussman, Susan Matthews, Sullivan. Artists include Pat Cash, J.R. Dunster, Martynn, Marty Siegrist, Carol Walkse, and eluki bes shahar.
- Lady Of The Outlaws by Susan Matthews (Leia didn’t want Han to leave; Han wanted Leia to come with him. There seemed to be no middle ground) (STAR WARS) (35 pages)
- Forging Steele (REMINGTON STEELE) (6 pages)
- Jewel Of Death (BLAKE’S 7) (11 pages)
- The Freedom Implant (DR WHO) (12 pages)
- Quest’s End (STAR WARS) (3 pages)
- A Darkening Heart (WIZARDS & WARRIORS) (11 pages)
- Cast In Steele (REMINGTON STEELE) (7 pages)
- The Midnight Dreary Affair by Charlene Kirby (Something was killing U.N.C.L.E. and THRUSH agents and the common denominator appeared to be an exclusive hotel whose guests paid premium prices for the privilege of being frightened on a regular schedule) (MAN FROM UNCLE) (9 pages)
- There Was A Crooked Staff (WIZARDS & WARRIORS) (10 pages)
- Nomination Declined by Pat Nussman (STAR WARS) (3 pages)
- The Price Of Silence by Sheila Paulson (Avon had been captured during a raid on a Federation research outpost, and they’d had to leave him behind. When they returned to rescue him, why couldn’t he tell them what had happened to him) (BLAKE’S 7) (18 pages)
- Death Of A Jedi (STAR WARS) (5 pages)
- Sticks and Stones (PROFESSIONALS) (7 pages)
- Never Steele Anything Small by Anne Elizabeth Zeek (Secret meetings with foreign agents…Smart-mouthed computers and a long black Rolls…Kidnappings…Russian crown jewels. It was a normal case now that Remington Steele was involved with her agency) (REMINGTON STEELE) (32 pages)
Errantry 2 was originally published in May 1984, 220 pages.